CMOR 3.4.0 released!!!
- Fixed missing out_names_tests.json in PrePARE
- More robust comparison of missing_value and _FillValue between NetCDF files and CMIP6 tables in PrePARE.
- Variable name for time bounds is extracted from the NetCDF file in PrePARE.
- Time values and their bounds must be passed through cmor_write when CMOR is in append mode. Otherwise, an error is thrown.
- PrePARE issues
- Error handling with CVs
- Error in PrePARE check of parent
- Python error handling no longer works on master
- branch_time_in_parent global attribute
- PrePARE hangs with Pool
- PrePARE aborts if source_type is incorrect