- CMOR now supports Python 3.6 and 3.7.
- PrePARE will stop if CMIP6_coordinate.json, CMIP6_formula_terms.json, and CMIP6_CV.json are missing from the table directory.
- Changed missing value replacement history message to include “corresponding data”.
- The UUID library ossuuid has been replaced with libuuid
- CMOR will now use the json-c library installed from conda-forge instead of building its own library.
- In the Python API, CMOR will throw an error if the number of time steps being passed to
cmor.writeis less than
- If the number of timesteps written is less than the length of the time axis, CMOR will give a warning when closing.
- cdms2 has been replaced with Netcdf4 for use in PrePARE.
- Fixed bug in PrePARE where it crashes when it does not find the
_FillValueattribute in a file.
- Fixed error caused by variables having both a singleton dimension and a generic level.
- Fixed bugs in PrePARE where it was not processing the attribute
- Fixed bug caused by
cmor.writein the Python API when the number of time steps passed is less than the
- Fixed bug when handling the
- Fixed error caused by variables having multiple singleton dimensions.
- Fixed bug when using CMOR in Append mode for instantaneous variables.
- Fixed bug caused by multiple instances of CMOR running a file permissions test by writing a test file. Each test file will now have the instance’s PID in the file name.
- Fixed bug where the frequency of the variable used in the last call to
cmor_writeis applied to the output file name of all variables when calling
- Update cmor3 for python3
- PrePARE missing _FillValue exit
- cmor should stop if coordinates table is not present
- singleton and generic level
- PrePARE cell_measures changed in 3.4.0
- cmor.write segfault related to timesteps
- Question about handling of missing values in cmor_variable.c
- Bug in treating olevhalf
- switch from ossuuid to libuuid
- Two or more singleton dimensions (bs550aer)
- vendorizing json-c
- Append mode for instantaneous variables
- not passing enough times as data passes
- not writing enough times should issue a warning at exit
- Builds breaking from cdms2 issue related to libnetcdf
- Falsely alerting missing write permissions cmor.c#L1683
- CMOR using incorrect frequencies for variables when closing programs with multiple frequencies.